862 Views • 3 Replies
In den Allerwiesen 1, 38446 Wolfsburg, Germany
The stadium is perfect for Wolfsburg – it is just big enough and certainly new enough to attract some great players as well as having the German FA stage some internationals here, but with a capacity of just 30,000 it ensures that the ground is full for most games! The club prides itself on being a family friendly club – and so, thankfully, the ‘Wolfi-Kurve’ South Stand is a non-smoking area – a welcome respite to those not used to people being allowed to smoke inside a stadium. There can be an odd atmosphere to the games as well though – many fans around the country don’t like the corporate nature of the club with it being bankrolled by Volkswagen themselves.
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Volkswagen Arena?
- BARSBest Bars around Volkswagen Arena?
614 Views • 3 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Volkswagen Arena?
508 Views • 3 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Volkswagen Arena crowd?
463 Views • 3 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Volkswagen Arena?
443 Views • 3 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Volkswagen Arena?
434 Views • 3 Replies