866 Views • 2 Replies
Av. de Suècia, s/n, 46010 València, Spain
Home to the once-mighty Valencia CF, el Estadio Mestalla is still one of Europe’s top venues for watching a football match. A fairly unique part of the stadium design is that the seats have a colour gradient which starts as deep orange/red at the bottom, before slowly fading to white at the back of the top tier. The effect is quite impressive. Another oddity is that the main stand is actually the smallest of the 3, and is only just connected to the others! However, if it starts raining (which does happen, even in Spain) those seats have a roof! At 55,000 capacity, you could do a lot worse than catching a Valencia match when you’re in the city.
- SEATINGEstadio Mestalla seating?
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Estadio Mestalla?
738 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest Bars around Estadio Mestalla?
716 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Estadio Mestalla?
444 Views • 2 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Estadio Mestalla crowd?
437 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Estadio Mestalla?
364 Views • 2 Replies