2752 Views • 2 Replies
Stadium of Light Tickets
Stadium of Light, Sunderland SR5 1SU, UK
The Stadium of Light offers a whopping 49,000 fans access to Sunderland matches. That capacity is exceeded only by the giants of English football, so you are guaranteed an electric atmosphere brought by nearly 50,000 passionate football fans! The stadium is in great condition and the fans always provide a warm, friendly reception to visiting teams. If you want to really enjoy the beautiful game, you should watch it played at the Stadium of Light.
Football is more than just a game here, it is a way of life, and come rain or shine you can be sure that the ‘Toon army’ will fill the Stadium of Light and cheer on their team. Whilst the area around the ground isn’t flush with restaurants, the great transport links to Sunderland city centre means that you can have a great day out with minimal effort!
- BARSBest Pubs around Stadium of Light?
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Stadium of Light?
2244 Views • 2 Replies
- SEATINGStadium of Light seating?
2156 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Stadium of Light?
2008 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Stadium of Light?
1897 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Stadium of Light?
1822 Views • 1 Reply