266 Views • 1 Reply
Red Bull Ring
Red Bull Ring Str. 1, 8724 Spielberg, Austria
The Red Bull Ring, well-known for hosting the Formula One Austrian Grand Prix, is the perfect pit stop for a great weekend. Located away from the chaos of the city and nestled in the Styrian mountains, this venue definitely does not disappoint in beauty, history and entertainment. Whether you’re watching a race, taking part in an experience or you’re a racing newbie tagging along for the ride with a fanatic friend, there is fun for everyone. The two and four wheeler experiences are not for the faint of heart, but moreso the adrenaline junkies with a need for speed. If racing isn’t really your pace, enjoying a drink by the tracks and admire the stunning countryside view as a beautiful and relaxing alternative.
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Red Bull Ring crowd?
- BARSBest Bars near Red Bull Ring?
254 Views • 1 Reply
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Red Bull Ring?
251 Views • 1 Reply
- SAFETYSafety at Red Bull Ring?
249 Views • 0 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to the Red Bull Ring?
246 Views • 1 Reply
- PARKINGRed Bull Ring parking?
233 Views • 0 Replies