1514 Views • 2 Replies
Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum
7000 Coliseum Way, Oakland, CA 94621, United States
Lifelong, diehard Oakland A’s fans know this is the ultimate location to root on the team. There’s not a thing wrong with this Stadium! The atmosphere is electric!
This is a notorious stadium because it is Raider Nation, home to the Oakland Raiders, as well. It is such a unique and fun Stadium, so proceed at your own discretion, exercise caution, and prepare for memorable games! It’s an incredible coliseum, an incredible destination where major league baseball meets the NFL! It’s a great place to visit on a year ‘round basis for the fun!
Of course, everyone in the Bay Area uses BART, and the O.co Coliseum is great, also, due to its proximity to its own station, aptly named: Coliseum Station! It’s incredibly convenient and logical. Amtrak is yet another smart option.
It has a lot of character. People have literally (practically) grown up coming here, so any wear and tear has an air of nostalgia and affection to it. The fact that it’s old is part of the charm, kind of like grandparents (and indeed, it’s such a traditional old atmosphere that it’s not hard to find attendees who have childhood memories associated with the presently named O.co Coliseum.
Fan Author: Nichole Choice
- HOT TIPBest insider tip for Oakland–Alameda County Coliseum ?
- SEATINGOakland-Alameda County Coliseum seating ?
1235 Views • 2 Replies
- TICKETSDealing with scalpers at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum ?
1204 Views • 2 Replies
- FREE STUFFBest giveaways at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum ?
1179 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest food and drink at Oakland–Alameda County Coliseum ?
1162 Views • 2 Replies
- SAFETYSafety at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum ?
1113 Views • 2 Replies