3058 Views • 1 Reply
9449 Friars Rd, San Diego, CA 92108, United States
Qualcomm Stadium is home to the San Diego Chargers of the National Football League. It is one of the best stadiums to watch a football game in based solely on the perfect temperature which is usually between 65-75 degrees depending on the day. The Charger fans are super to be around and hence why they get the nickname the San Diego “Super Super” Chargers. The top of the stadium has a great view of the rolling hills, downtown skyline and then the ocean from a distance. There has been constant grumbling among ownership to move the team to a bigger market in Los Angeles but for now the Chargers are at home at Qualcomm.
Fan Author: Curt Titus
- FOODBest food and drink at Qualcomm Stadium ?
- TRANSPORTTraffic around Qualcomm Stadium ?
1656 Views • 3 Replies
- BARSBest bars near Qualcomm Stadium ?
1542 Views • 1 Reply
- TRANSPORTDirections to Qualcomm Stadium ?
1471 Views • 2 Replies
- PARKINGQualcomm Stadium parking ?
1393 Views • 1 Reply
- MERCHANDISEStores to hit up at Qualcomm Stadium ?
1388 Views • 1 Reply