2992 Views • 2 Replies
Rio Tinto Stadium
9256 State St, Sandy, UT 84070, United States
Rio Tinto stadium is in a suburb just outside Salt Lake City, Utah. It is home to real Salt Lake of MLS. It is one of the most picturesque stadiums in Major League Soccer thanks to having the Wasatch front behind the stadium. The Real Salt Lake Fans usually sell out every game and have had great success in drawing in new fans over the years. The stadium is very intimate and loud and its always fun to see little kids faces painted everywhere you go while screaming their heads off.
Fan Author: Chris Martin
- PARKINGRio Tinto Stadium parking?
- FOODBest food and drink at Rio Tinto Stadium?
2031 Views • 2 Replies
- SEATINGRio Tinto Stadium seating?
1852 Views • 2 Replies
- SAFETYSafety at Rio Tinto Stadium?
1315 Views • 2 Replies
- TICKETSDealing with scalpers at Rio Tinto Stadium?
1294 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTTraffic around Rio Tinto Stadium?
1209 Views • 2 Replies