298 Views • 1 Reply
Van Zandvlietplein 1, 3077 AA Rotterdam, Netherlands
With rich architecture and history, De Kuip has been a sweet escape for soccer lovers since 1937. Here you can experience the passion of fans, intensity of gripping matches and the incredible views from all 51,177 seats. What’s not to love? Home to endless honours including the 1970 World Cup and 15 Eredivisie champions, there’s much more to see than just a soccer game. Tour the stadium, the museum or simply the brasserie and gift shop, De Kuip has become a main tourist attraction in Rotterdam and doesn’t disappoint.
- BARSBest Bars near De Kuip?
- FOODBest Food and Drink at De Kuip?
289 Views • 1 Reply
- SAFETYSafety at De Kuip?
286 Views • 0 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near De Kuip?
277 Views • 1 Reply
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at De Kuip?
255 Views • 1 Reply
- CROWDWhat to expect from the De Kuip crowd?
242 Views • 1 Reply