2152 Views • 1 Reply
Richmond International Raceway
602 E Laburnum Ave, Richmond, VA 23222, United States
Richmond International Raceway is home to NASCAR racing, exposition halls, an amphitheater, and hosts fairs, festivals, concerts, and food fairs. The Virginia State Fair is also held here. Covering 1,000 acres, the raceway is ¾ mile (enlarged from its former ½ mile), seats over 94,000 guests, and usually is at 80% to 100% capacity. “Racing Perfection” is the motto of this track. In spite of being an older facility, its easily accessible both inside and out, great seating, awesome concession choices, tailgating, clean and plentiful restrooms, passionate fans, and more.
- BARSBest bars near Richmond International Raceway?
- PARKINGRichmond International Raceway parking?
961 Views • 1 Reply
- SEATINGRichmond International Raceway seating?
706 Views • 1 Reply
- FOODBest restaurants near Richmond International Raceway?
688 Views • 1 Reply
- SAFETYSafety at Richmond International Raceway?
687 Views • 1 Reply
- HOT TIPBest insider tip for Richmond International Raceway?
628 Views • 1 Reply