2102 Views • 1 Reply
Richmond International Raceway
602 E Laburnum Ave, Richmond, VA 23222, United States
Richmond International Raceway is home to NASCAR racing, exposition halls, an amphitheater, and hosts fairs, festivals, concerts, and food fairs. The Virginia State Fair is also held here. Covering 1,000 acres, the raceway is ¾ mile (enlarged from its former ½ mile), seats over 94,000 guests, and usually is at 80% to 100% capacity. “Racing Perfection” is the motto of this track. In spite of being an older facility, its easily accessible both inside and out, great seating, awesome concession choices, tailgating, clean and plentiful restrooms, passionate fans, and more.
- BARSBest bars near Richmond International Raceway?
- PARKINGRichmond International Raceway parking?
927 Views • 1 Reply
- SEATINGRichmond International Raceway seating?
662 Views • 1 Reply
- SAFETYSafety at Richmond International Raceway?
655 Views • 1 Reply
- FOODBest restaurants near Richmond International Raceway?
650 Views • 1 Reply
- HOT TIPBest insider tip for Richmond International Raceway?
594 Views • 1 Reply