2273 Views • 1 Reply
1400 Edwards Mill Rd, Raleigh, NC 27607, United States
The Carolina Hurricanes of the National Hockey League play their home games at the PNC Arena in downtown Raleigh, North Carolina. The Hurricanes provide an electric atmosphere for hockey games which is surprising since they are in basketball country. The stadium is very intimate and has a nice little restaurant inside for fans to enjoy a meal before the game. The Hurricanes are also known for their fabulous Carolina BBQ tailgating parties that they throw before games which is the only tailgating that goes on before hockey games. The Hurricanes have had success and their fans really like to cheer them on against their rivals the Nashville Predators and Florida Panthers.
Fan Author: Chad Nitram / Photo credit
- PARKINGPNC Arena parking?
- HOT TIPBest insider tip for PNC Arena?
1756 Views • 1 Reply
- TICKETSDealing with scalpers at PNC Arena?
1651 Views • 1 Reply
- BARSBest bars near PNC Arena?
1568 Views • 1 Reply
- MERCHANDISEStores to hit up at PNC Arena?
1371 Views • 1 Reply
- THINGS TO DOArtifacts to look for at PNC Arena?
1291 Views • 1 Reply