543 Views • 2 Replies
Stade de France
93216 Saint-Denis, France
The home of French Football – the Stade de France is among the most historic and most atmospheric stadiums in the world. With phenomenal seats and acoustics – it provides a hair raising experience when the crowd passionately launches into ‘La Marseillaise’. 81,000 roaring French is a sight you have to see, and with the national team enjoying continued success with some of the best players in the world – now is the perfect time to go.
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Stade de France?
- BARSBest Bars around Stade de France?
531 Views • 2 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Stade de France?
386 Views • 2 Replies
- SEATINGStade de France seating?
327 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Stade de France?
324 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Stade de France?
293 Views • 2 Replies