943 Views • 2 Replies
Parc des Princes
24 Rue du Commandant Guilbaud, 75016 Paris, France
The sight of a former royal hunting ground – the Parc des Princes is now home to Paris’ premier football clubs – and with multimillion dollar backing twinned with superstar players – it looks like PSG are here to stay. Although PSG haven’t always been the dominant force they are now – the Parc des Princes has long been one of the best stadiums in France, holding almost all the prestigious sporting events that France has hosted. Thus, as you can imagine a day out at the Parc des Princes is one you won’t forget in a hurry.
- FOODBest restaurants near Parc des Princes?
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Parc des Princes?
774 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest Bars around Parc des Princes?
593 Views • 2 Replies
- SEATINGParc des Princes seating?
399 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Parc des Princes?
318 Views • 2 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Parc des Princes crowd?
304 Views • 2 Replies