656 Views • 2 Replies
8 Boulevard de Bercy, 75012 Paris, France
With a capacity of 20,000, the AccorHotels Arena is one of Paris’ premier destinations for concerts and entertainment! The arena has excellent sight lines to the stage as well as fantastic acoustics that makes the evening a memorable one. Based near the Bercy Metro Station it has excellent links to all around Paris as well as having several bars and restaurants that means you can have a fantastic night out without having to troop around the city. With it just being moments from the all that Paris has to offer, if you are still needing entertainments after a thrilling night out, you can walk the streets and create your own memories.
- FOODBest Food and Drink at AccorHotels Arena?
- BARSBest Bars around AccorHotels Arena?
515 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near AccorHotels Arena?
363 Views • 2 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at AccorHotels Arena?
313 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to AccorHotels Arena?
273 Views • 2 Replies
- SEATINGAccorHotels Arena seating?
266 Views • 2 Replies