318 Views • 0 Replies
l, Leopold Van Tyghemlaan 62, 8400 Oostende, Belgium
Formerly known as Albert Park and situated on the North Sea coast, Versluys Arena offers a very unique location to watch professional football. Home to K.V Oostende – who have had some of their most successful seasons in the Belgian Pro League in recent years, the compact 8,000 seater stadium attracts visitors from all over Belgium and mainland Europe.
Following a 2013 takeover, Oostende have improved their playing staff and look to be bringing their stadium up to speed too with a proposed stadium expansion due to take place in 2018.
- SAFETYSafety at Albert Park (Versluys Arena)?
- FOODBest restaurants near Albert Park (Versluys Arena)?
285 Views • 1 Reply
- PARKINGAlbert Park (Versluys Arena) parking?
255 Views • 0 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Albert Park (Versluys Arena) crowd?
244 Views • 1 Reply
- BARSBest Bars near Albert Park (Versluys Arena)?
242 Views • 1 Reply
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Albert Park (Versluys Arena)?
239 Views • 1 Reply