578 Views • 1 Reply
Stadio San Paolo
Piazzale Vincenzo Tecchio, 80125 Napoli, Italy
The Stadio San Paolo is not only the third largest Stadium in Italy but also one of the most storied and famous! Playing host to Napoli FC since 1948 and has seen great strikers such as Higuaín and Cavani and Lavezzi grace its pitch. With the club getting bigger and bigger, it won’t be long before they move into a new stadium – so the time is perfect to see the San Paolo Stadium!
- PARKINGStadio San Paolo parking?
- BARSBest Bars near Stadio San Paolo?
576 Views • 1 Reply
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Stadio San Paolo?
560 Views • 1 Reply
- SAFETYSafety at Stadio San Paolo?
509 Views • 1 Reply
- SEATINGStadio San Paolo seating?
497 Views • 1 Reply
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Stadio San Paolo?
490 Views • 1 Reply