925 Views • 2 Replies
Stade de la Beaujoire
Route de Saint-Joseph, 44300 Nantes, France
The home of FC Nantes is found is historic Brittney and although the stadium isn’t as old as the town – being built in the 1980’s, there are some aspects of it that could do with an upgrade. The stadiums seats have some cracking sight lines – although the wavy design of the stadium means that if it mains – you may have wished you brought an umbrella. FC Nantes are a Ligue 1 team though and the atmosphere here reflects the teams standing as well as their fiercely passionate Breton fans! It’s a great day out with Les Jaunes et Verts.
- BARSBest Bars around Stade de la Beaujoire?
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Stade de la Beaujoire?
730 Views • 2 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Stade de la Beaujoire crowd?
630 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Stade de la Beaujoire?
564 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Stade de la Beaujoire?
509 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Stade de la Beaujoire?
460 Views • 2 Replies