1804 Views • 2 Replies
Stade de la Mosson Tickets
345 Avenue de Heidelberg, 34080 Montpellier, France
Built in 1972 and renovated in 1997 – the home of Montpellier FC has seen some incredible days including the memorable championship season of 2012! Esteemed players such as Eric Cantona and Laurent Blanc have stroked the ball around the park in the past and while the present crop of players may not be as glamourous – this smallish club really does make you stand up and take notice. Renovated to host the 1998 World Cup, the stadium is a great and comfortable place to take in a game or two.
- BARSBest Bars around Stade de la Mosson?
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Stade de la Mosson?
1686 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Stade de la Mosson?
1630 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Stade de la Mosson?
1426 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Stade de la Mosson?
1405 Views • 2 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Stade de la Mosson crowd?
1280 Views • 2 Replies