733 Views • 3 Replies
Eugen-Salomon-Straße 1, 55128 Mainz, Germany
After the exciting days of Jürgen Klopp manning the helm, Mainz realised they needed to move into a new stadium, and in 2011 they did. This almost doubled the previous stadiums capacity and led to thousands more fans attending the matches. They have become a stalwart in the Bundesliga lately and the fans are loving every minute of it. The 34,000-capacity stadium is really rocking on a game day – and although it is a little far out of town, the free public transport links (if you have a match ticket) make it superbly simple to get there and enjoy your day!
- BARSBest Bars around OPEL ARENA?
- FOODBest Food and Drink at OPEL ARENA?
619 Views • 3 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the OPEL ARENA crowd?
601 Views • 3 Replies
- SEATINGOPEL ARENA seating?
584 Views • 3 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near OPEL ARENA?
540 Views • 3 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at OPEL ARENA?
521 Views • 3 Replies