1230 Views • 2 Replies
La Caja Magica
Cmo. de Perales, 23, 28041 Madrid, Spain
La Caja Magica is a fantastic tennis stadium in Madrid which plays host to the ATP 1000 tournament, the Madrid Masters. It is a prominent part of the short clay season, and therefore sees the very finest talent in the world spread across its courts every 12 months. You can fit a whopping 12,000 fans onto centre court, while courts 1 and 2 can support 3,500 and 2,500 people respectively. With a fully retractable roof, at least some amount of pitch time is always guaranteed. Unless you’re attending the French Open itself, there is no better clay court tournament in the entire season than that at La Caja.
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to La Caja Magica?
- FOODBest Food and Drink at La Caja Magica?
513 Views • 2 Replies
- SEATINGLa Caja Magica seating?
321 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest Bars around La Caja Magica?
292 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around La Caja Magica?
249 Views • 2 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at La Caja Magica?
236 Views • 2 Replies