1345 Views • 1 Reply
99-500 Salt Lake Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96818, United States
Located in Halawa, Oahu – which is a western suburb of Honolulu, Aloha Stadium is Hawaii’s largest outdoor facility. It was built in 1975 and seats 50,000 spectators. This arena is home to the University of Hawaii Rainbow Warriors football team and is conveniently accessed just two miles north of Honolulu International Airport. The stadium has hosted the annual NFL Pro Bowl game since 1980 and now hosts the NCAA’s Hawaii Bowl every Christmas Eve since 2002.
- FOODBest food and drink at Aloha Stadium?
- SEATINGAloha Stadium seating?
1344 Views • 1 Reply
- SAFETYSafety at Aloha Stadium?
1173 Views • 1 Reply
- PARKINGAloha Stadium parking?
913 Views • 1 Reply
- BARSBest bars near Aloha Stadium?
835 Views • 1 Reply
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Aloha Stadium crowd?
833 Views • 1 Reply