1202 Views • 0 Replies
Derwent Street, Bellerive, Tasmania, Australia
More affectionately known as Bellerive Oval, Blundstone Arena is the home of Tasmanian cricket that has seen its fair share of memorable matches over the years. More recently, the North Melbourne Kangaroos have made Blundstone their home away from home and play a number of home matches in the Tasmanian capital each year. The 6,000 seat Southern Stand was added in 2003, as well as other upgrades to cricket facilities. An upgrade to the lighting system has also meant that night matches for both cricket and football can be played at the venue. The Tasmanian Tigers (Sheffield Shield), Hobart Hurricanes (BBL) and the North Melbourne Kangaroos (AFL) all call Blundstone Arena home.
- PARKINGBlundstone Arena parking?
- BARSBest Bars near Blundstone Arena?
1176 Views • 1 Reply
- TRANSPORTDirections to Blundstone Arena?
1165 Views • 1 Reply
- FOODBest restaurants near Blundstone Arena?
829 Views • 0 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Blundstone Arena?
811 Views • 0 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Blundstone Arena?
623 Views • 0 Replies