881 Views • 2 Replies
Stade du Roudourou
Rue du Manoir, 22200 Guingamp, France
When you arrive in Guincamp – you will be forgiven for thinking that this doesn’t look like the town that would host a big player in Ligue 1 nowadays. The town may be small – and the stadium too, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t mighty. Remodelled in 2007 to suit Guincamp’s new status – the stadium has all you need, great seats, good views and a fantastic atmosphere. For such a small town, their football club are doing great things! They won the French Cup in 2014 and even played in Europe in the 2015 season! Their great group of supporters – The Kop Rouge – were voted the ‘best in France’ in 2001, 2003, 2014 and 2015. Safe to say they keep the atmosphere going for the full length of the match.
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Stade du Roudourou?
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Stade du Roudourou crowd?
834 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Stade du Roudourou?
658 Views • 2 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Stade du Roudourou?
583 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest Bars around Stade du Roudourou?
542 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Stade du Roudourou?
522 Views • 2 Replies