1927 Views • 1 Reply
Stadio Luigi Ferraris Tickets
Via Giovanni de Prà, 1, 16139 Genova, Italy
Genoa is a classically Medieval city and is full of fantastic sights to see. Porta Soprana is home to the 12th Century gates, as well as the birth place of the legendary Christopher Columbus! However, the football definitely takes a back seat to the cities other delights, such as being the home of Pesto! As such, footballing food, drinks and transportation aren’t the best. However, you can grab a drink or two in the area surrounding the ground.
- SEATINGStadio Luigi Ferraris seating?
- BARSBest Bars near Stadio Luigi Ferraris?
1656 Views • 1 Reply
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Stadio Luigi Ferraris?
1429 Views • 1 Reply
- PARKINGStadio Luigi Ferraris parking?
1345 Views • 1 Reply
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Stadio Luigi Ferraris?
1267 Views • 1 Reply
- SAFETYSafety at Stadio Luigi Ferraris?
1007 Views • 1 Reply