1085 Views • 2 Replies
Edinburgh EH12 5PJ, UK
The home of Scottish Rugby – Murrayfield is among the most historic and most atmospheric stadiums in the world. With phenomenal seats and acoustics – it provides a hair raising experience when the crowd passionately launches into ‘Flower of Scotland’. 67,000 roaring Scots is a sight you have to see, and with the national team getting better and better – now is the perfect time to go. The added bonus of it being completely covered means that you won’t have to content with the difficult Scottish weather either – just sit back and watch the show. Situated in wonderful and historic Edinburgh there is a feast of things to do on a long weekend, so go and create your perfect adventure.
- FOODBest restaurants near Murrayfield?
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Murrayfield?
857 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Murrayfield?
828 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Murrayfield?
801 Views • 2 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Murrayfield crowd?
740 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest Bars around Murrayfield?
631 Views • 2 Replies