813 Views • 2 Replies
Lansdowne Rd, Dublin 4, Ireland
With a capacity of over 50,000, the Aviva has been home to the Irish national teams since 2010 when they moved from historic Lansdowne Road. There are not any more atmospheric stadiums in the country and when the crowd bursts into song it feels like the whole county is singing. Being just 6 years old, the stadium is excellent with magnificent sight lines and great legroom. The roof is beautiful to look at, however the North Stand, as well as being smaller is not overly covered by the roof so if it rains, you will get wet. Other than that, it is an amazing piece of stadium architecture and is a UEFA certified elite stadium.
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Aviva Stadium?
- FOODBest restaurants near Aviva Stadium?
772 Views • 2 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Aviva Stadium crowd?
672 Views • 2 Replies
- SEATINGAviva Stadium seating?
656 Views • 2 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Aviva Stadium?
588 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Aviva Stadium?
578 Views • 2 Replies