2644 Views • 2 Replies
Joe Louis Arena
19 Steve Yzerman Dr, Detroit, MI 48226, United States
Joe Louis Arena is home to the Detroit Red Wings of the National Hockey League and is located in downtown Detroit, Michigan. Joe Louis is kind of the holy grail of the NHL and is known as “Hockeytown” which might be the best nickname in all of sports. The fans are some of the best in the NHL and had traditions of throwing “squids” on the ice after Red Wings goals until that was stopped for health code reasons. They have a great game day experience with the hockey organ, passionate fans, great food, and some of the best hockey teams in the NHL over the past 20 years.
Fan Author: Curt Titus
- MERCHANDISEStores to hit up at Joe Louis Arena ?
- FOODBest food and drink at Joe Louis Arena ?
1518 Views • 3 Replies
- HOT TIPBest insider tip for Joe Louis Arena ?
1258 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest bars near Joe Louis Arena ?
1223 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTDirections to Joe Louis Arena ?
1187 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Joe Louis Arena ?
1034 Views • 2 Replies