5703 Views • 3 Replies
Broncos Stadium at Mile High Tickets
1701 Bryant St, Denver, CO 80204, United States
Broncos Stadium at Mile High (formerly Sports Authority Field at Mile High) is a relatively new stadium that was built in 2001 to be the new home of the Denver Broncos. It was built to offer fans modern amenities and the cozy comforts of a newer stadium. The original Mile High Stadium had cheaper tickets and a ton of memories, but Wider seats, more legroom, and great concession options makes fans forget about the original Mile High Stadium.
Both the inside and outside of the stadium are beautiful and game days are fantastic. There is plenty of parking, tons of great tailgating and even just getting to the stadium is a breeze as there is a bus that will take you right to the parking area.
Another interesting fact about Mile High is that it is located 5280 feet above sea level, which present numerous physical and mental challenges to opposing teams.
Broncos Stadium at Mile High is without a doubt worthy of a trip because of its great architecture, modern feel and the extremely fun and lively atmosphere on game days.
Fan Author: Kale Havervold / Photo credit
- BARSBest bars near Sports Authority Field at Mile High ?
- TICKETSDealing with scalpers at Sports Authority Field at Mile High ?
5450 Views • 3 Replies
- FREE STUFFBest giveaways at Sports Authority Field at Mile High ?
5054 Views • 4 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Sports Authority Field at Mile High ?
3254 Views • 3 Replies
- MERCHANDISEStores to hit up at Sports Authority Field at Mile High ?
3206 Views • 3 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Sports Authority Field at Mile High ?
3039 Views • 3 Replies