1124 Views • 3 Replies
Willy-Brandt-Platz 3, 50679 Köln, Germany
Cologne is a great sports town and their arena plays a big part in that. While football is the number one sport in the city, hockey is a close second and the Kölner Haie are the best supported club in Germany. They pack in 12,000+ for every home game, with a vocal support that congregates in the standing sections behind either goal. You can be sure of a fiery atmosphere and an experience quite unlike any in North American hockey. The Lanxess Arena is also a major concert venue. Perfectly placed in the inner city, it’s easy to reach, atmospheric and boasts all mod-cons.
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Lanxess Arena?
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Lanxess Arena?
830 Views • 3 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Lanxess Arena?
817 Views • 3 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Lanxess Arena?
770 Views • 3 Replies
- BARSBest Bars around Lanxess Arena?
558 Views • 3 Replies
- SEATINGLanxess Arena seating?
533 Views • 3 Replies