2113 Views • 1 Reply
Paul Brown Stadium
1 Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, OH 45202, United States
Paul Brown Stadium is home to the NFL’s Cincinnati Bengals. The stadium is a beautiful newer complex and has a lot of amenities to cater to its loyal fans. The stadium is located on the river with picturesque views of the downtown skyline. There is not a bad seat to be had in the entire stadium and they have two replay screens on both sides of the field. The fans love their football here, especially against division rivals the Ravens and the Steelers which seem to bring out the best in the Bengals and their fans. The surrounding area has also been built up thanks to the new stadium and the city is grateful that it has brought in a great new place for people to come in and visit.
Fan Author: Riley McDonald / Photo credit
- FOODBest food and drink at Paul Brown Stadium ?
- FREE STUFFBest giveaways at Paul Brown Stadium ?
1809 Views • 2 Replies
- TICKETSDealing with scalpers at Paul Brown Stadium ?
1764 Views • 1 Reply
- BARSBest bars near Paul Brown Stadium ?
1723 Views • 1 Reply
- SAFETYSafety at Paul Brown Stadium ?
1556 Views • 1 Reply
- HOT TIPBest insider tip for Paul Brown Stadium ?
1515 Views • 1 Reply