1320 Views • 1 Reply
GIO Stadium Canberra, Battye Street, Bruce, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
The stadium was formerly known as ‘Canberra Stadium’ and was built in 1977. It’s hosted a wide variety of local and international sporting events ever since and was one of the host venues during the 2015 Asian Cup finals. With a 25,000 capacity, it’s an intimate stadium full of atmosphere and passionate Canberrans.
- PARKINGGIO Stadium parking?
- FOODBest Food and Drink at GIO Stadium?
1154 Views • 1 Reply
- MERCHANDISEStores to hit up at GIO Stadium?
907 Views • 1 Reply
- SEATINGGIO Stadium seating?
839 Views • 1 Reply
- FOODBest restaurants near GIO Stadium?
776 Views • 1 Reply
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around GIO Stadium?
761 Views • 1 Reply