1420 Views • 1 Reply
555 Saddledome Rise SE, Calgary, AB T2G 2W1, Canada
The Calgary Flames NHL team call the Scotiabank Saddledome home. The building is unique and one of the oldest in the business opening in 1983. Some updates were made in order to accommodate the 1988 Winter Olympics and the facility now seats just over 19,000 spirited fans with a sell out in almost every game. This popular venue is also booked solid for other events such as Calgary Hitmen games, Calgary Roughneck games, music concerts for top artists, Harlem Globetrotters, awards shows, Olympic Games ceremonies, and more.
- FOODBest restaurants near Scotiabank Saddledome?
- FOODBest food and drink at Scotiabank Saddledome?
1101 Views • 1 Reply
- BARSBest bars near Scotiabank Saddledomeage?
1009 Views • 1 Reply
- SEATINGScotiabank Saddledome seating?
971 Views • 1 Reply
- PARKINGScotiabank Saddledome parking?
963 Views • 1 Reply
- HOT TIPBest insider tip for Scotiabank Saddledome?
938 Views • 1 Reply