377 Views • 0 Replies
Stade de Suisse
Papiermühlestrasse 71, 3000 Bern, Switzerland
Stade de Suisse is the second biggest stadium in Switzerland and plays host to BSC Young Boys. It was the venue for games at Euro 2008 and the 32,000 seater was built specifically for this event.
It is located centrally in the beautiful city of Berne and you are spoilt for choice when it comes to bars and restaurants near to the stadium.
There is a lot to see and do in the city and you will be able to pack your day full of activities before heading to the stadium and enjoying the great atmosphere that is on offer.
- SAFETYSafety at Stade de Suisse?
- FOODBest restaurants near Stade de Suisse?
326 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Stade de Suisse?
320 Views • 2 Replies
- SEATINGStade de Suisse seating?
319 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest Bars near Stade de Suisse?
318 Views • 2 Replies
- PARKINGStade de Suisse parking?
309 Views • 0 Replies