622 Views • 2 Replies
Palau Blau Grana
Camp Nou, Avenida de Joan XXIII, s/n, 08028 Barcelona, Spain
Palau Blaugrana is one of the most diverse indoor venues that you are ever likely to come across. It plays host to a variety of sports: FC Barcelona’s basketball, handball, futsal and roller hockey teams, which are all contested against Spanish or international opposition. The stadium seats just under 8,000 spectators, though a big project is in the works which will see the construction of a brand-new 12,000 seater indoor arena, with many bells and whistles. Situated right next to the Nou Camp itself, it’s a modern, top quality venue for watching indoor sports.
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Palau Blau Grana crowd?
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Palau Blau Grana?
593 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest Bars around Palau Blau Grana?
347 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Palau Blau Grana?
332 Views • 2 Replies
- SEATINGPalau Blau Grana seating?
325 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Palau Blau Grana?
313 Views • 2 Replies